Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks...

Here it is, the day before one of my all-time favorite Holidays, and as I sit here conjuring up the massive list of people, experiences and opportunities past and present for which I am grateful, I find myself decidedly overcome with a sheer abundance of nearly uncontrollable joy and gratitude.  




The year 2011 has undoubtedly been (equally) the most challenging and rewarding year of my life.  I've found myself taking on more creative responsibility and more risks, stumbling upon more obstacles, experiencing more success, and feeling more love in my heart than ever before.


I give thanks for the love, support and blessings from my immediate and extended family, near and far.


I give thanks for all of my friends and the new friendships that have graced my life and brought joy and happiness this past year.


I give thanks to the love of my life, who willingly co-creates and shares in all of the joy and happiness I have been blessed with, and continue to be blessed by.  November 9th marked our one-year anniversary and I very much look forward to celebrating our 20th, 50th and beyond.  I am eternally grateful for you, Kristen!   




I give thanks for the enthusiastic guidance and gracious support of my entertainment family, Barry and Melanie, and for all of the wonderful opportunities you have blessed me with this past year.  Thank you! 

I give thanks to the Leaps 'n Boundz Foundation, for giving me the opportunity to give of myself in support of an amazing community.  Thank you! 

Last but certainly not least, I give thanks to the eternally benevolent Universe, for continuing to lend an abundance of inspiration and opportunity, and for doing so in the most magical and awe-inspiring ways.  




Looking to the horizon and beyond, I find myself filling with excitement for the joy and happiness that I am certain awaits each and every one of us if we so choose it.  I hope you are filling with excitement as well, because the gift of life that we've been blessed with resides here and now.  It is here in "the present" moment that we get to declare to the magnificent Universe who and what we are.  Everything else follows that declaration, and I look forward to giving thanks every day for the next year and beyond for this expanding awareness.  


Here's to wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving, and the Happiest of Holidays. 


Cheers! 

Matthew & Kristen








No comments:

Post a Comment